Our 4th Annual Bargain Bash is just a few short weeks away! Join us on Saturday, May 15th, and Sunday, May 16, at The Hope Center for Kids (2200 N 20th St, Omaha, NE 68110).
Curious about what steps we will be taking to keep shoppers safe as we continue to monitor the Covid-19 situation? Rest assured that we are as committed as ever to taking the proper precautions for adhering to CDC guidelines and following social distancing best practices.
Here are the Covid-19 precautions that will be in place throughout the duration of the event:
- Face masks/coverings will be required for all attendees at all times
- Floor markings will be placed 6 feet apart for proper social distancing throughout the event space and at checkout lines
- Volunteers will be regularly cleaning and sanitizing surfaces throughout the event
- Contactless payments via the use of Square®
- Plenty of hand sanitizer will be available for use by all
And of course, if you are planning to attend, we strongly advise that you continue to adhere to your own self-screening and self-hygiene practices, including:
- Washing your hands thoroughly and frequently with soap and water, or using hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available
- Wearing a mask that covers both your nose and mouth
- If you cough or sneeze, doing so into a tissue or mask, then throwing the tissue away or putting on a clean mask, and washing/sanitizing your hands immediately
- Monitoring your daily health and staying home if you feel sick or have any symptoms!
We are so excited to be finally hosting Bargain Bash after much delay, and very much hope to see you there, but please do use your best judgement and consider your comfort level when making the decision to attend. If we work together, we can make this a fun and safe experience for all!